"First and foremost, please know that Kumpul Kumpul Villa is focused more than ever on the health and safety of our guests – your wellbeing is our top priority. Therefore, we have taken safety measures to ensure your stay is safe and healthy. We welcome you to stay with peace of mind as we continue to follow and enforce the health protocols set by the local goverment."
Villa Safety & Hygiene Measures
- Contactless registration is facilitated for all guests as part of our Safety First policy. Guests can opt to enter their registration data via our website 5 days prior to their arrival for a speedy check-in.
- Temperature check is required upon check-in and further occasional check maybe taken randomly during stay. Guests with high fever (above 37.5 C) are required to report it to our staff and check themselves into the nearest hospital.
- Our pool area is open with social distancing policy in effect. Therefore, only use sun lounger that have cushion attached to it and avoid those which have no cushion.
- Facial Mask is required when visiting public areas e.g. lobby, pool area etc or when speaking to our staff.
- Each Villa is being disinfected at high-touch points as part of our cleaning process.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitizer is provided in the villa that you are staying in for your convenience.
Also to note, the villa you stay in will likely have not been used for a period of 24 to 72 hours from the prior guest – a form of social distancing related to the life expectancy of the COVID-19 virus.
We hope this steps can give you a piece of mind during your stay with us.
Bookings Affected by Covid-19
We understand the current travel uncertainty caused by Covid-19 has affected everyone regardless of your country of origins. If you have a current booking with us please do the following;
Check the terms of your booking (Refundable / Non-Refundable).
For non-refundable booking - Full Flexibility (Full Credit, Maximum Flexibility) will apply . This means you may re-book and amend dates multiple times with no blackout dates. Your credit will be valid until end of 2022. For more info please contact us via email email@example.com or via WhatsApp +62 858 5410 4733
Working From Home Policy
Business as Usual
Most of our staffs are working from home during COVID-19. However, do not worry as we are contactable and accessible as always.
Email response time is within 24 hours.
For emergency please whatsapp or call +62 858 5410 4733 (24 hours).
Security staff will be on site everyday throughout the night and will be stationed at the lobby reception area.
Housekeeping and cleaning will be provided on alternate days to minimize contact. Please note your next cleaning schedule. You always have the option to decline cleaning services by informing us in advance.
Border Entry Requirements
For the latest information regarding Indonesia's Border Requirements during Covid-19 Pandemic please visit the official tourism website by clicking here. Please note that the requirements often change over time, therefore it is advisable to frequently check the website.