"First and foremost, please know that Kumpul Kumpul Villa is focused more than ever on the health and safety of our guests – your wellbeing is our top priority. Therefore, we have taken safety measures to ensure your stay is safe and healthy. All our staffs are also fully vaccinated. We welcome you to stay with peace of mind as we continue to follow and enforce the health protocols set by the local goverment."
Border Entry Requirements
Regulations (Apr 2022)
**06 April 2022**
Effective 06 April 2022, no quarantine is required to enter Bali.
- Visa On Arrival (valid 30 days, can be extended) is applicable for 43 countries (cost is Rp 500,000). For the list of countries click here.
- Visa Exemption Arrangement (valid 30 days, no extension) is applicable for 9 ASEAN countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia,Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam).
- Other countries can enter using Visa B211A.
Please click here for the official letter from COVID-19 Task Force Team.
Must be fully vaccinated or have received a booster. Validate your vaccine at vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id then proceed to install Peduli Lindungi App for contact tracing. Bring the physical vaccine card with you just in case.
Have health insurance that covers COVID-19 or buy COVID-19 insurance at jagawisata.com
Have a negative PCR test result within 48 hours of departure.
Proof of hotel booking and return/outward ticket.
Negative PCR test result mean the travellers can continue their travels while positive test result mean isolation/quarantine is required.
Please click here for the official letter from Bali Provincial Government.
For a quick summary guide, download this to your phone.
The above information should be used as a "additional guide" only and not as sole reference. Travelers are encouraged to cross check with other sources. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the above information and shall not be held liable for any damage/loss due to the use of the above information.
Safety & Hygiene Measures
- All staffs fully vaccinated (completed 2nd shots, progressing to 3rd booster shots)
- Contactless registration is facilitated for all guests as part of our Safety First policy. Guests can opt to enter their registration data via our website 5 days prior to their arrival for a speedy check-in.
- Peduli Lindungi app is required for all guests for government contact tracing purpose.
- Temperature check is required upon check-in and further occasional check maybe taken randomly during stay. Guests with high fever (above 37.3 C) are required to report it to our staff and check themselves into the nearest hospital.
- Our pool area is open with social distancing policy in effect. Therefore, only use sun lounger that have cushion attached to it and avoid those which have no cushion.
- Face Mask is required when visiting public areas e.g. lobby, pool area etc or when speaking to our staff.
- Each Villa is being disinfected at high-touch points as part of our cleaning process.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitizer is provided in the villa that you are staying in for your convenience.
Also to note, the villa you stay in will likely have not been used for a period of 24 to 72 hours from the prior guest – a form of social distancing related to the life expectancy of the COVID-19 virus.
We hope this steps can give you a piece of mind during your stay with us.
Bookings Affected by Covid-19
For new booking made in 2022, our new policy only required 50% of the total booking amount. In case of extenuating circumstances, the booking dates can be amended and the 50% deposit will be used as credit. The remaining outstanding balance can be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
We understand the current travel uncertainty caused by Covid-19 has affected everyone regardless of your country of origins. If you have a current booking with us please do the following;
Check the terms of your booking (Refundable / Non-Refundable).
For refundable booking - please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +62 858 5410 4733
For non-refundable booking - Full Flexibility (Full Credit, Maximum Flexibility) will apply . This means you may re-book and amend dates multiple times with no blackout dates provided you let us know 30 days in advance prior to arrival date. Your credit will be valid until end of 2022. For more info please contact us via email email@example.com or via WhatsApp +62 858 5410 4733
All booking/credit is not transferrable. The booking name must match the guest checking in.
Limited Office Hours
Business as Usual
Our office hours is currently open but on reduced hours to 5 days a week from 9am to 5pm. However, do not worry as we are contactable and accessible as always by email or by WhatsApp.
Email response time is within 24 hours.
For emergency please WhatsApp or call +62 858 5410 4733 (9am to 6pm).